Vietnamese Girl Dating Websites

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
John (not verified)
Vietnamese Girl Dating Websites

I am looking to move to Asia at the end of the year, and would like to make friends and also find potential romantic interests for when I move. I'd like any recommendations for websites where American and other western men meet Vietnamese women.

I've seen saigondarlings.com but am not too impressed - although I've not signed up for a membership yet.

Can anyone offer me suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

John

Anonymous (not verified)

I have read through the thread as well as comments, and some of them made me laugh. Well, As a Vietnamese girl and with my understanding about Vietnam culture and people, I just want to give you guys, whoever wants to look for a girl to date or more than that some advices. Never hope you could find a decent girl on internet. Decent girls are busing with working, studying, and hang out with friends in free time. Girls, who are online all day for you to talk with, have only one purpose is look for a rich man comes and pick their life up. So if you want to have a serious relationship with a girl you find out from sites just prepare to be surprised

HuyềnNguyễnMèo
HuyềnNguyễnMèo's picture

wanna meet A LOT OF Vietnamese HOTTIES? Come to ESCAPE HALLOWEEN PARTY on Oct. 31st! A huge amount of girls will be there to party ! Get your ticket at: teetalk.vn/vi/ve-escape.html
More info at: https://www.facebook.com/escape.vn?ref=ts&fref=ts

Natalie (not verified)

I have been on dating sites for years and true that scammers and assholes are the majority. Sending money to strangers online is a big NO NO. Lots of girls wanna take advantage of you ( especially caucasian guys) so be careful.

Andrew (not verified)

Hi to whoever reads my message.
I met a girl from VN in Bangkok. We became very good friends and still are. I am impressed with all i hear about Vietnam.
So here i am looking to chat and get to know some one special. In January I will go to Vietnam for a couple of weeks on vacation.
Then I would to meet up with my friend that I meet here.
If anyone would like to chat, contact me on.... [email protected]
Andy

Steve (not verified)

I met my wife on Vietnam Cupid, definitely not a scam. I wasn't looking for a partner, just a friend, we just happened to click.

Anonymous (not verified)

do not send money to anyone on saigondarlings i have just been scammed

tomo

This is all too common. There are organized Vietnamese girls who sit on computers and scam gullible foreigners online all day long. I can't really recommend any websites.

SinnerLloyd

SinnerLloyd

If you are going to be in vietnam, its best to just meet the locals. You will have a better time while exploring the scenery.

tomo

It's easy enough to meet the locals as they are overly friendly to all foreigners. And they are all outside anyways and there are plenty of places to hang out.

Anonymous (not verified)

Forget dating sites. If you're white you wont have any problem picking up local girls.

trannguyenmary (not verified)

hello
i am an English teacher,I am Vietnnamese,hope to make friends to everybody, my yahoo is trannguyenmary

hello
i am an English teacher,I am Vietnnamese,hope to make friends to everybody, my yahoo is trannguyenmary

Raj (not verified)

Hi, i m Raj like to your friend will u like to be my teacher i m joking haha.... i wana be your good friend soo if u r interested then send me mail on my mail address ... [email protected] ... take care bye bye ...

Hello (not verified)

Hello

Let us talk

hello

hello

hello

Anonymous

hello

Anonymous

John, here is a warning for, if you value any sort of privacy , forget about VN, here you marry the family, ( that usually includes your new neighbours too ). you are expected to attend the yearly Anniversary Parties of all their dead relations, and the vast amount of weddings you will be ' invited ' to will cost you a fortune, ( here weddings, and sometimes funerals, are big business, everyone ' donates ' to the happy people, ( or victims ). Paperwork is a nightmare, too many Public servants with their hands out, time almost stops in VN when it comes to paperwork.
Most of my VN visitors want to look inside my fridge, and everywhere else, they are so inquisitive to the point of being damn right rude, but manners and consideration for others is/are only a new thing in VN , ( blame Communism?, Most Russians and Chinese are the same ). And I hope you like LOUD music, you can hear weddings/parties, several kms away.
I was lucky , I met my wife on Saigon Darlings, although her profile said she had no kids, she had 2, ( who have turned out to be a blessing, not a liability, and a father that has nothing to do with them, plus a big bonus, ). ( deceased Parent in laws are a bonus ), on their profiles they all say they can speak, or are learning English, but most in the 35 - 40 yr old range , or if they come from the provinces will speak little, if any English, and VN is a very difficult language to learn. Usually 1 English word equals 2 --4 VN words, plus they write the French way, everything is back to front.
Google translate makes a hash of many translations, even the audio has a foreign accent. I bought an E dictionary, but not enough words, and only one at a time, very frustrating, spend the money ( around 3 -10 mil VND ),and get a decent one, it will make life so much easier for you here.
Good luck, Chris.

Anonymous

John,

Forget about dating sites. Just network around to open up more opportunities. If you do move to Saigon HCMC, the night scene is pretty active and you'll find many locals that are both smart and pretty.

Ben

Anonymous

@Tomo,

Thank you for the information. Did something happen at Tagged.com? What scams are you talking about? I just want to be aware for this site and any others.

@Quan Phi

Thank you! I will look into those sites.

Anonymous

Well, that's my opinion, because I use tagged.com so much and frequently and make friend with many people, some of them are my close friends now.
About the vietsingle.com, i'm not familiar with this but my best friend (and most single vietnamese) use this website to find and make friend with lots of girls
About the scams of tagged.com, I confirm that there are some features of tagged are scams (I think not real is more exactly) and not real, but we can easily know that what's the scam and what's the real.
Just my opinion so you can have more options to choose.
Best regards,
Quan Phi
Bao Ngoc Hotel
Yahoo: dongquan1812
Mobile: +84 126 468 7799.
Email: [email protected]

tomo

I strongly discourage using any websites for meeting girls when you're living overseas.

You will get scammed.

Especially avoid tagged.com, that website itself is a scam.

Anonymous

Hi, you can try www.vietsingle.com or www.tagged.com.
Good luck to you,
Quan Phi
Bao Ngoc Hotel
Yahoo: dongquan1812
Mobile: +84 126 468 7799.
Email: [email protected]

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.