Music Lessons: Drums, Guitar, Ukulele

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
janelgroove
Music Lessons: Drums, Guitar, Ukulele

Hello everyone!

My name is Janel Orbida. I'm a professional drummer and guitar player living and performing in multiple musical projects here in HCMC. I have also been teaching music for 5 years. I teach all ages, from beginner to higher levels, both at home and at the music school.

I would like to offer my teaching services to those who want to work on their guitar, drums or ukulele skills! Lessons are customized based on the student's music preference--that is, we study the songs YOU like, in a way that suits and adapts to your skill level.

My rate is $35/hour and the lessons are done at your house. If you're interested or if you have any other questions, feel free to reply to this post or email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.