Private English Tutor

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
Ashley Nguyen
Private English Tutor

Hello friends,
Thi is Tam or you can call me Ashley. I am Vietnamese but stayed in England one year for my voluntary work. I
am recently back to Viet Nam.
At the moment I am looking for a part-time job as a private english tutor. My focus is to help students improve their communication skill, have confidence in themselves that they can be fluent in English. Working one-on-one and focusing for the one's needs is my intertest.
The past 18 months I learnt great teaching's skills as I had wonderful experiences seeing people change for the better when I helped them see and become theie bestself. I taught English voluntarily for an organization in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh city, my team was trained the English teaching skills by professors from Bringham Young Idaho university.
I can help you improve your English. I will work with you from where you are at right now.
If you are interested, please contact me via email: [email protected]
or phone number: 01227720317

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.