RELIABLE & AFFORDABLE INTERNATIONAL HEALTH CARE INSURANCE

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
huynguyenquoc
RELIABLE & AFFORDABLE INTERNATIONAL HEALTH CARE INSURANCE

Health is the most important thing in our life, and hence health care is our first priority. Holding a powerful coverage card which allows you to access the most prestigious local and international medical facilities in Vietnam, and for use when you travel internationally is one of the most important decisions you can make.

You can definitely find peace of mind by choosing Pacific Cross Vietnam to insure the health of you and your beloved family. But, why choose us?

OUR INSURANCE

Comprehensive and flexible
Rich experienced in health insurance
Local price - International coverage …

OUR SERVICE

24/7/365 Support
One of Vietnam’s widest Direct-billing networks …

OUR POLICIES

Explicit
Guaranteed Renewal
Full coverage for illness and accidents …

OUR VALUES

Accuracy & Consistency
Confidentiality
Honesty and Fairness …

A desirable health care insurance plan is just a click or a call away. Your health and safety is a priority; I am here to keep it that way. Please reach me at phone +84 163 8126 107 or email [email protected] for a free personal consultation to explore your needs, discuss a quotation and the options available to you.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.