Django Developers in Vietnam

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
Peter (not verified)
Django Developers in Vietnam

Hi, we're a startup in Singapore running on Python/Django with currently 3 full time developers. We're currently experiencing a phase of very rapid growth with all kinds of big partnerships and are therefore looking at ways to scale our development operations to a core team of 7-8 people working on our product. As the talent pool in Singapore is very limited and competition brutal I'm thinking of setting up a development center somewhere else.

From one of the articles on site here I read that there are a lot more PHP developers than Django/Python developers in Vietnam. Does this mean there aren't any or are there still some, just not as omnipresent as PHP? Also, what would be famous startups or outsourcing companies in Vietnam be which use Python/Django?

Thanks!

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.