English Language Teacher available for private tutoring

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
Tim Lacey (not verified)
English Language Teacher available for private tutoring

English Language Teacher available for private tutoring in Conversational English.

I am available to meet from Monday to Friday and charge 300,000 - 400,000 VND per hour.

I am experienced in teaching adults and children, and currently work part-time for VUS in Saigon. My weekdays are mostly free so I'm interested in anyone needing private tutoring. We can meet at a place of your choosing and time. I charge by the hour and can meet up to 2 hours at a time. But this is negotiable if you want longer meetings.

If interested, please contact me by email at [email protected] or by phone at 01689280047. Any questions and requests for further information will be replied to immediately.

I look forward to helping you in improving your english speaking skills.

Kind Regards,

Tim Lacey

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.