living in Dalat

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
cabraman (not verified)
living in Dalat

I intend to move to Dalat to rent a house and live with my Vietnamese girlfriend. As a local will she be able to negotiate a better rental price?

Rick Pain (not verified)

O.k. how have things worked out for you in Dalat ?
We are considering a move to Dalat and any feedback would be very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation of your assistance.
Regards,
Rick Pain. Please

Anonymous

No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be true.

Anonymous

I'm moving to Dalat too. Is there any expat community in Dalat?

Mina

tomo

It's smaller. And more eclectic! You may start by hanging out at V Cafe on Bui Thi Xuan.

tomo

Of course. There's almost no situation where a foreigner can negotiate better than a local.

I hope you enjoy living in Dalat. I would love to live there a few months out of the year. Fortunately, it's not too far from Saigon. Let us know how the housing situation works out for you and your girl.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.