Visa On Arrival/Pre Arranged Via

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ryan (not verified)
Visa On Arrival/Pre Arranged Via

Does anyone know if prearranged visas are allowed in Vietnam? I am planning on arriving in HCMC in late September and I was just going to do the prearranged Visa through this site: https://www.myvietnamvisa.com/threemonth.html.

Anonymous

Second and a lot more an absolute must have the tall, slim shape concentrates the aromas and so that for those times when your family lift going to be the flute to learn more about drink all your family can also take on and appreciate the full concentration regarding the aromas. isglasses.com

Anonymous

I sm from Australia and will be arriving in Vietnam on the 16th of October. Got my visa directly from the Vietnam Embassy in Canberra. Had to post my Passport as I live in Perth. The cost was $75 for a single entry one month visa...hope this helps

tomo

If you're American (or most non-ASEAN or certain Asian countries) then you basically need to arrange a visa before you arrive. If you don't do it at the local Vietnamese consulate or embassy then you can arrange a visa-on-arrival with most travel agencies in Vietnam. They just need to write up a letter inviting you to the country, then leave that at the two major airports (Saigon and Hanoi) where you'll have your invitation letter waiting. Sometimes visa-on-arrival is smooth, other times it's a headache and takes longer than you expect it to take. I explain a bad impression of visa-on-arrival here: http://www.saigonist.com/b/vietnam-first-and-last-impressions-scams-and-...

I can't vouch for MyVietnamVisa and you don't necessarily need a 3-month visa. Having an actual visa sticker in your passport is the least-hassle way to enter Vietnam.

Anonymous

As long as you have access to a printer, ( and a credit card ) you can do it online, myvietnamvisa.com , will as little as 24 hrs , ( depending on your time zone ).

Anonymous

Thanks for the information. Do you recommend any company I could go through?

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.