List 3 bedrooms apartment and apartment for rent in ho chi minh city

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
destinytk (not verified)

1/ Apartment for rent in ho chi minh city (Dist.2, swimming pool, gym)

Price: 500 USD/Month.
Code: A2042.
Bedroom: 2.
Furniture: Full.
Area: 90 m2.

DESCRIPTION

Apartment in Dist.2, swimming pool, gym.
Include: TV, Sofa...Cable TV, Internet available.
Our company has many furnished and unfurnished apartments and servieced, Houses, Villa available in HCMC such as: Saigon pearl, Cantavil, HAGL, Avalon, Masion....If you want to find apartment with best price, please contact us or give me your choices.
We provide customers consulting and searching services for rental properties in Center Dist 1, 2, 3 4, 5....Binh Thanh Dist, My Hung Dist., Thao Dien Dist.....

2/ 3 bedroom, beautiful livingroom Apartment for rent in Thao Dien Area, Dist.2, hcmc:

Price: 1300 USD/Month.
Code: A2034.
Bedroom: 3.
Area: 140 m2.

DESCRIPTION

Apartment in Binh Thanh Dist., near City Centrer 10 minutes, River view, near restaurant and supermarket
Include: TV, Sofa,...Cable TV, Internet available.
Our company has many furnished and unfurnished apartments and servieced, Houses, Villa available in HCMC such as: Saigon pearl, Cantavil, HAGL, Avalon, Masion....If you want to find apartment with best price, please contact us or give me your choices.
We provide customers consulting and searching services for rental properties in Center Dist 1, 2, 3 4, 5, ......Binh Thanh Dist, My Hung Dist., Thao Dien Dist.,....

Readmore: http://trusthouses.net/en/apartment

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.