Vietnam Product Sourcing, Imp-Exp., Trading, Representative, Business Services

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
VN-Business-Ass...
Vietnam Product Sourcing, Imp-Exp., Trading, Representative, Business Services

Hello,

I am Hoang Hai living in Saigon, HCMC, Vietnam. If you have business with Vietnam market, I'd like to work as Country Representative, Product Sourcing, Purchasing, Merchandising, Freelancer or on Project contract in Vietnam.

I have many years working experience in Trading, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Outsourcing, Import, Export for Foreign firms.

** Any position in personal/ individual assistant, interpreter, agent, representative, sales, marketing, distribution network, outsourcing, purchasing, merchandising, project supply, product development, product re-location, Quality control (QC inspection), Project supervision or customer services which requires special of skills in the market experiences, knowledge.

I have the experience in the fields:

- Import/ Export.
- Trading.
- Business Consultant/ Advisory.
- Market research/ study.
- Steel, metal.
- Interior design service.
- Resort, garden decor.
- Pharmaceuticals (bulk drug/ raw material, finished product)
- Furniture, handicrafts, home decor, housewares.
- Agricultural products: coffee, rubber, pepper, wheat flours, feeds.
- Pulp and paper industry.
- Cellfones, Smart Phones, Ipads...laptop
- Construction.

Best regards,

Hoang Hai (Mr)
Ph: +84-908 187 980
[email protected]

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.