650$ – EASY TO THE CENTER - NICE APARTMENT FOR RENT BINH THANH DIST

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
sophiangomc009
650$ – EASY TO THE CENTER - NICE APARTMENT FOR RENT BINH THANH DIST

• Location at 91 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCMC. From this project, transportation is very convenient: just 3 minutes drive to HCM center, 3 minutes drive to township new District 2, HCMC 5 minutes drive to the People Committee, 5 minutes drive to Ben Thanh Market, 15 minutes drive to Tan Son Nhat International Airport .
• Apartment located at the 13th floor, block G, area 34 sqm with fully furnished. Simple and luxurious design. Suitable for business, engineers or a person who live and work in this beautiful and dynamic city.
• The furniture is fully equipped: bed, refrigerator, television, washing machine, air conditioner, dining table, sofa, microwave, ...
• Price only 650 USD/month, swimming pool at the 25th floor (free) suitable for those who love swimming.
• Apartments with full amenities such as: mini mart, café, restaurants, KFC, spa, gym room, banks, medical center, kindergarten, laundry service, security, underground parking, security camera system ....
I’m sure it will make you glad! Leave your phone number when you contact me, please!
❃ CONTACT:
GIA VIET REAL ESTATE
SALE : MS. NGÔ MINH CHÂU
PHONE: 0913 112 911
Web: http://chothuecanhocaocap.vn/
Mail: [email protected]
Please contact us for advice and recommend the best apartments.
We specialize in leasing, management and consignment of luxury apartment projects such as: Binh Thanh District, D.2, D.1. And a number of other projects in Ho Chi Minh City.

Edited by sophiangomc009 on 2016-11-05 10:13
© 2010-2014 Saigonist.