NICE APARTMENT AT BINH THANH DIST CONVENIENT TO THE CENTER, 1 BR FOR RENT

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
sophiangomc009
NICE APARTMENT AT BINH THANH DIST CONVENIENT TO THE CENTER, 1 BR FOR RENT

Add: 91 Nguyen Huu Canh St, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC.

❃ DETAILS APARMENT:
• Rental: 900$/month ( include management fee )
• Area: 51 sqm (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen).
• Floor: 23, high floor, modern and convenient facitities inside the project.
• Furniture: air- conditioner, sofa, dining table, TV, beds, wardrobe, washing machine, fridge, full kitchen utensils, separate closed western shower…
• Amenities: mini mart, café, restaurants, spa, gym room, banks, medical center, kindergarten, laundry service, security, ect. Especial: swimming pool (free) at the 25th floor.
• Location: extremely convenient to go to HCM center, District 2 new township, HCMC People Committee, Ben Thanh Market, Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
I’m happy to make you glad! Leave your phone number when you contact me, please!

❃ CONTACT:
GIA VIET REAL ESTATE
SALE : MS. NGÔ MINH CHÂU
PHONE: 0913 112 911 (Viber)
Web: http://chothuecanhocaocap.vn/
Mail: [email protected]
Please contact us for advice and recommend the best apartments.

We specialize in leasing, management and consignment of luxury apartment projects such as: Binh Thanh District, D.2, D.1, D.4, ect. And a number of other projects in Ho Chi Minh City.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.