NICE APARTMENT CONVENIENT TO THE CENTER – 1 BR - MODERN AND YOUNG STYLE FOR RENT

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
sophiangomc009
NICE APARTMENT CONVENIENT TO THE CENTER – 1 BR - MODERN AND YOUNG STYLE FOR RENT

• Apartment consists of 1 BR, bathroom with seperate closed western shower, living room, the bedroom is designed to be simple, youthful, area 49 m2. Located in block A the 27th floor, apartment with view nice city. With gentle and lovely design but equally stylish apartments, it’s really very nice. I’m sure it will make you glad!
• Price only $650 fully furnished, luxury and modernity such as air conditioning, television, table and chairs, bed, wardrobe, washing machine, refrigerator, kitchen utensils. Located next to the Saigon Pearl area, apartment common use utilities and commercial center from Saigon Pearl, they can provide all your needs such as: gym, spa, restaurant, cafe, kindergarten, cinema, shopping, yacht club, tennis court, swimming pool view riverside and riverside promenade, ect.
• Location in 90 Nguyen Huu Canh, W.22, Binh Thanh Dist. Transportation is very convenient: just 3 minutes drive to HCM center, 3 minutes drive to District 2 new township, 5 minutes drive to HCMC People Committee, 5 minutes drive to Ben Thanh Market, 15 minutes drive to Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Apartment is the best choice for you. Many people’d like to stay in this apartment. No have too much the apartment in this building that is still available!
Call me if you like it and leave your phone number when you contact me by email, please!

❃ CONTACT:
GIA VIET REAL ESTATE
SALE : MS. NGÔ MINH CHÂU
PHONE: 0913 112 911 (Viber)
Web: http://chothuecanhocaocap.vn/
Mail: [email protected]
Please contact us for advice and recommend the best apartments.

We specialize in leasing, management and consignment of luxury apartment projects such as: Binh Thanh District, D.2, D.1, D.4. And a number of other projects in Ho Chi Minh City.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.