CLASSIC FRENCH STYLE APARTMENT FOR RENT $900 – 1 BR AT BINH THANH DIST

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
sophiangomc009
CLASSIC FRENCH STYLE APARTMENT FOR RENT $900 – 1 BR AT BINH THANH DIST

$900, 1 BR, luxurious furniture, nice apartment at Binh Thanh district

• In addition, The Manor location 91 Nguyen Huu Canh, W.22, Binh Thanh Dist. It’s extremely convenient to go districts 1, 2, 3 and to the Tan Son Nhat International Airport is only 20 minutes.
• The furniture is fully equipped: the bed, refrigerator, television, washing machine, air conditioner, dining table, sofa, microwave, ...
• Rental: $900, apartment with classic French style, modern and convenient facilities.
• Area: 51 sqm with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen.
• Amenities: mini mart, café, restaurants, spa, gym room, banks, medical center, kindergarten, laundry service, security, swimming pool at the 25th (free) ….
I’m sure it will make you glad! Leave your phone number when you contact me by email, please!
❃ CONTACT:
GIA VIET REAL ESTATE
SALE : MS. NGÔ MINH CHÂU
PHONE: 0913 112 911 (viber)
Web: http://chothuecanhocaocap.vn/
Mail: [email protected]
Facebook: [email protected]
Please contact us for advice and recommend the best apartments.

We specialize in leasing, management and consignment of luxury apartment projects such as: Binh Thanh District, District 2, District 1,ect. A number of other projects in Ho Chi Minh City.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.