View city - $1150 – foreigner community – easy to the center – nice apartment for rent D.2

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
sophiangomc009
View city - $1150 – foreigner community – easy to the center – nice apartment for rent D.2

• Location at 12 Quoc Huong, W. Thao Dien, D.2, HCMC. From this project, transportation is very convenient to go to D.1 10 minutes, Binh Thanh - Thu Duc Dist, ect
• Apartment located at the 26th floor, area 105 sqm, large balcony with fully furnished. The design is very luxurious. Price only 1150 USD/month, high floor (26th floor), view city.
• The furniture is fully equipped: bed, refrigerator, television, washing machine, air conditioner, dining table, sofa, microwave, ect.
• Apartments with full amenities such as: mini mart, café, restaurants, KFC, spa, gym room, banks, medical center, kindergarten, laundry service, security, underground parking, security camera system, 4th floor has a bridge connect this project with the Metro station, ect
• Especial: US – UK international school, locker-shower areas for sauna and steam bath room, international medical center, swimming pool has a nice view ditected toward Thao Dien village and SaiGon River together with Jaccuzi children pool seperately, ect
• There are so many foreigners living, this area is very suitable for you (if you’d like to stay at a foreigner community)
I’m sure it will make you glad! Leave your phone number when you contact me by email, please!

❃ CONTACT:
GIA VIET REAL ESTATE
SALE : MS. NGÔ MINH CHÂU
PHONE: 0913 112 911 (Viber, sms)
Mail: [email protected]
Please contact us for advice and recommend the best apartments.

We specialize in leasing, management and consignment of luxury apartment projects such as: Binh Thanh District, District 2, District 1,ect. A number of other projects in Ho Chi Minh City.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.