SUNRISE CITY'S LUXURY APARTMENT 2BEDROOMS FOR RENT

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
hiland
SUNRISE CITY'S LUXURY APARTMENT 2BEDROOMS FOR RENT

Sunrise City is one of the best choice to stay in HCMC. There are more conveniences such as: swimming pool, gym center, restaurants, supermarkets, banks, and children's play area, ...

I want to sell/lease my apartment with full furniture. I design my apartment following Euro Style. You can see the pictures for more details. It includes 2 bedrooms, you can set up 3 bedrooms if needed. There are also have 2 bathrooms and it's on 23rd floor. You can see the city below, very beautiful at night. All equipments in this apartment are very premium and good quality.

This apartment has beautiful view and designed in unique style, fresh air and natural sunlight in morning. Specially, we have a professional team to maintain air conditioning free for customers. I will support you if you have any problems.
You can check the pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/DfZRT
Price for rent: $1,250 - full furniture (can be in short term around 3 months - 6 months)
Price for selling: $220,000 (include full furniture)
You can stay in March after signing contract.
Please kinldy contact me for assistance: Mr Khai - 0938920839 or Ms Ngan - 0909639190. If you are interested in my apartment, contact me and I take you go to check the house.

Edited by hiland on 2017-02-24 12:14
© 2010-2014 Saigonist.