PIANO TEACHER IN HO CHI MINH CITY

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
phuongdzungpiano
PIANO TEACHER IN HO CHI MINH CITY

HCMC Piano Teacher
My name is Phuong Dzung. I am a dedicated piano teacher, graduated from Ho Chi Minh Conservatory of Music, majoring in Classical Piano and Keyboard. I have 7-year experience as a piano teacher, both for kids and adults. Also, I am an English teacher. I am a holder of 4 years degree and I had my TESOL certificate already. I am also on my way to get a Master Degree in Teaching. I can teach well in both English and Vietnamese.

I am caring, enthusiastic, friendly, detail-oriented, and seek to bring out the best in my students.
My teaching philosophy is to help students not only enjoy music, but also develop their cognitive abilities to support their learning process. I would like to find out my students’ interests and potentials and tailor their curriculum accordingly.
*District 2- District 7 ( Skygarden, Starhill, Sunrise,…)- District 1-3-4-5-8- Tan Binh- Phu Nhuan- Tan Phu- Binh Thanh
For more information, or to book with me, please contact me 0907 907 168 [email protected]
Thank you.

Edited by phuongdzungpiano on 2017-04-05 10:13
© 2010-2014 Saigonist.