Apartment For Rent in District 2 – Masteri Thao Dien $700 Contact Ms Linh 0932705239

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
Ng_LinhEstella
Apartment For Rent in District 2 – Masteri Thao Dien $700 Contact Ms Linh 0932705239

Hi guys, I'm Linh. i'm happy to introduce the brand new apartments for rent to you in Masteri Thao Dien.
The location is 159 Ha Noi Highway, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC ( behind Vincom Mega Mall)
- The area: 48sqm. it is designed as 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 balcony, living room, kitchen. The decoration is in perfect condition and 100% new. The rent is from $550 to $700 per month ( including management fees)
- The area: 70sqm. it is designed as 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, open kitchen,1 large balcony with nice view, lot of natural wind and sunshine in the morning. The decoration is in perfect condition and 100% new. The rent is from $600 to $800 per month ( including management fees)
- The area: 98sqm, it's designed as 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, 1 large balcony with Saigon river view. it's really romantic on daytime and nighttime. The decoration is in perfect condition and 100% new. The rent is from $950 to $1200 per month ( including management fees)
Facilities: Free gym, swimming pool, tennis court..
Near Vincom Mega mall, Mega Market, Parkson...to shopping, playing, eating...
Near Cinema, International School, Hospital, Church, Pagoda, Thao Dien market...
- 5 mins to go to Binh Thanh District, District 9
- 15 mins to go to District 1
- 20 mins to go to District 3, 4, 5,Binh Duong Province
You can visit my page www.fb.com/apartmentforrentd2/
to get the details of apartments as the real informations, the real pictures.
Please feel free to contact me to visit apartments and get cheap price without service fees. Thank you for your reading!

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.