Looking for Vietnamese female roommate at Binh Chanh district

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
MeoMun
Looking for Vietnamese female roommate at Binh Chanh district

Hi,
I am a female Vietnamese at the age of twenty eight, just move to HCMc last Mar 11.
Currently I'm staying in a hotel but want to find a decent place to move out SOON (preferable Mar 18).
I found a room for rent on no.6 street, Trung Son residential area, Binh Chanh district.
- Price: 3,500,000 for two people, not yet included water, electric and internet. (so I'm guessing everything would cost around 4,000,000 for two people.
- Position: less than 50m to 9A road, around 100m to the 1st station of bus no 152 which go to Tan Son Nhat airport.
- The surrounding is a quite high class place.
- Area: 35m2 which is quite large.
- The house has 4 floors: 1st floor is an office of Mobifone, 2nd floor: the owner who is a retired couple stay here, 3rd floor: a couple renting here, 4th floor: laundry area. THE room is on 3rd floor (lầu 2).
- Cooking is not allowed. However, I asked the owner if I can just use a rice cooker to cook rice and steam veggie, and he agreed. Beside, there are plenty choices of food outside.
- Motorbike parking slot, a matress, a wardrobe, tables and chairs are available.
- Private bathroom with hot water is available.
- A window with lots of wind is available.
- TV and aircon are available but I don't love them so much.
- I don't have lots of things and want to have rice cooker, water heater and refrigerator (optional) for more convenient.
- Private keys and you are free with your time.
- 2 months deposit is required by the owner.
- The owners really respect private lives of other people.
For more information and pictures, please contact: [email protected]
OR if anyone can recommend me a place as near Him Lam Sai Gon condominium as possible, that would be great.
Maraming Salamat po!

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.