APARTMENT FOR RENT $750 – 2 BRs – NICE FUR DESIGN D.2

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
sophiangomc009
APARTMENT FOR RENT $750 – 2 BRs – NICE FUR DESIGN D.2

Add: 67 Mai Chi Tho, An Phu Ward, Dist. 2, HCMC.
Apartment has 2BRs, $750, 73m2, nice and luxurious furniture. It is set up with fully facilities, youngstyle and modern design.
Location: new City Horse residential zone: 1.3km to District 1, 3km to Saigon Bridge, 5km to Phu My Bridge, 700m to Metro station Ben Thanh - Suoi Tien. Lexington Residence project located adjacent advantageous senior project areas like The Vista, Estella, Cantavil,ect. This project connect with new administrative commercial center of the city - Thu Thiem urban area.
Facilities: Chamber of community activities, the kindergarten, business center, commercial street with full retail service industries, coffee restaurant, medical clinic, office, especially rooftop swimming pool. And many foreign utilities close to this project such as: large central park, kindergarten, primary – high school of City Horse urban, supermarket, International School of BIS and AIS, Hoan My International Clinic, LOTTE movie theater, VIVO Complex.
❃ CONTACT:
GIA VIET REAL ESTATE
SALE : MS. NGÔ MINH CHÂU
PHONE: 0913 112 911
Web: http://chothuecanhocaocap.vn/
Mail: [email protected]
Please contact us for advice and recommend the best apartments.
We specialize in leasing, management and consignment of luxury apartment projects such as: Binh Thanh District, D.2, D.1. And a number of other projects in Ho Chi Minh City.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.