$680 – YOUNG AND MODERN STYLE – 50 SQM – 1 BR APARTMENT FOR RENT AT D.2

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
sophiangomc009
$680 – YOUNG AND MODERN STYLE – 50 SQM – 1 BR APARTMENT FOR RENT AT D.2

Add: 67 Mai Chi Tho, An Phu Ward, Dist. 2, HCMC.
Area 50 sqm, $680, 7th floor, 1 BR, bathroom, kitchen, living room. The apartment is really modern and luxurious with the young style.
This apartment is set up with modern and fully funished: bed, refrigerator, television, washing machine, air conditioner, dining table, sofa, microwave,ect. Suitable for a nice family or couple, businessman,etc.
Location: new City Horse residential zone: 10 minutes to D.1, 20 minutes to D.7 and the Tan Son Nhat International airport, 700m to Metro station Ben Thanh Suoi Tien
Facilities apartment: rooftop swimming pool and Nutifor gym (free), chamber of community activities, the kindergarten, business center, commercial street with full retail service industries, coffee, restaurant, medical clinic, office.
Foreign utilities Lexington Residence apartment:
- This project connect with new administrative commercial center of the city - Thu Thiem urban area.
- More specifically, the project is located next to the large central park of City Horse urban area.
- An Phu Supermarket, Metro Cash & Carry, Big C Supermarket.
- International School of BIS, the International School of AIS, kindergarten, school grade 1, 2, 3 of City Horse urban.
- Hoan My International Clinic, LOTTE movie theater, VIVO Complex.
I’m sure it will make you glad! Leave your phone number when you contact me, please!

❃ CONTACT:
GIA VIET REAL ESTATE
SALE : MS. NGÔ MINH CHÂU
PHONE: 0913 112 911 (viber)
Web: http://chothuecanhocaocap.vn/
Mail: [email protected]
Facebook: [email protected]
Please contact us for advice and recommend the best apartments.

We specialize in leasing, management and consignment of luxury apartment projects such as: Binh Thanh District, D.2, D.1. And a number of other projects in Ho Chi Minh City.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.