Experienced manager seeking to relocate to Vietnam

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
whittan
Experienced manager seeking to relocate to Vietnam

Hello,

I am an experienced manager, with over 6 years in manufacturing, managing operations, business processes, quality and projects around the world. I have worked in a number of international locations and well known organization improving their performance and results in finance, efficiency, operational capabilities and business excellence.

Most of my activity has been oriented towards managing and increasing the success of various operations focusing on manufacturing and business strategies,. Furthermore, to increase efficiency through financial practices, lean systems and standardized process tools, enabling companies to gain more control over their organization.

However, having a broad exposure in different industries, has in turn given me a large skill base that I can apply over cross-functional industries and roles

Formally, I have an academic background in electrical engineering, mathematics and science, which I have used to specialize my performance in quantifying and analyzing business and manufacturing operations with statistical and technological techniques. Furthermore, having a science background has also been beneficial in understanding the complexities of various industries, and efficiently being able to standardize and improve many management approaches in them.

Nevertheless, I also have an academic background in international business and a number of certificates in quality management, lean management, business processes, operations management and project management.

If there are any relevant or appropriate vacancies, I would be very interested in knowing more. You can contact me on [email protected]

Kind regards,
Alexander

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.