Looking for WESTERN or MIXED WESTERN - VIETNAMESE KID models

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
kimmytrang
Looking for WESTERN or MIXED WESTERN - VIETNAMESE KID models

Hello guys,

We are a company who looking for models for advertisement companies in Ho Chi Minh City. Recently, due to expanding business, we are doing some projects that needs Western people to join.

We are now in Urgent to look for WESTERN or mixed WEST-VIETNAMESE KIDs to shoot some pictures ( casting ). So if you guys have kids, nephew or any relatives with kids ( from 6 to 8 years old ), please introduce me and send a picture of your kid including his/her's profile information such as name, age, sex, height and weight to email: [email protected] Please don't forget to leave your contact that i can find you.

P.s : Adults, Teen or anyone ( Western ) who are interested to be a model also submit your profile information that if we have any projects, we will contact you.

What we will offer if your kid is selected?
- high wages
- experience to be a model or an actor in advertisement field
- can keep going for next projects
- can be proud of your kid when they appear on TV or magazine

Hope to see you in our company.
Many thanks and Have a nice day !!!!!

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.