ESL TEACHERS NEEDED IN HO CHI MINH CITY

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
roselo123
ESL TEACHERS NEEDED IN HO CHI MINH CITY

Hello teachers
NEC is looking for English native teachers for ourEnglish school and FTDP program ( teaching English in Public school ) include : preschool, primary school, secondary school and high school.
Job description:
Time: 20 hours/ week
Working place: Ho Chi Minh city
Salary: $1300 - 1500/ month
Overtime: $20/hour

Requirements:
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• Experience in teaching ESL
• Aged from 21 to 40
Work permit priority, no work permit our center will help to make .

If you are interested in joining our team, and sharing knowledge , please apply with a full CV( degree, certificate, current photo, visa) to my email: [email protected]

Charles

Hello,
I only have a two year degree, a TEFL, and less than a year experience. HOWEVER, I have a year work visa that is good for 9 months still. Am I a possible candidate for these positions?

Hamer Rofe (not verified)

Hi There,

I am an Australian and I have been living in Vietnam since 2011 teaching English.

I have just moved to Saigon from Vung Tau and I am looking for teaching jobs in Saigon.

Please email or text me.

Hamer Rofe
0120 4491675

Louis (not verified)

Good afternoon.
My name is Louis-Philippe Belanger, I come from Canada. I'm 40 year old. Got a bachelor degree and I've been teaching for about 2 and a half years in Vietnam, Hcmc now. I live in D1.
I've just seen your add on www.Saigonists.com.
I am currently teaching in Langage center in D5 for about 20 hours a week in evenings and weekends.
I would like to get more hours in daytime in addition to this.
As an introduction, may I ask you where the schools are located and how many students per classes?
I'm available to meet you anytime you want before 5 pm in the week.

Cam on!
Louis-Philippe Belanger
0120 444 6076

thaominh

Hi,

Service room luxury furnished , BBQ terrace in Dist 1, just 500 USD

Place:De Tham Street in District 1, security, taxi can stop in front of house.
Size: 30m2, bancony,
New luxury fully furnished: TV, refrigerator, bed, mattress, closet, dressing table, dining table.
Price: 500 – 550 USD (including water, ADSL, cable HD, cleaning 3 times/week, replace grap 1 times / week, launder 3 times / week)
There are food services.
Facilities: reception, cleaning, 24/24 security
Especially with terrace view fireworks Bitexco, suitable for barbecue with friends.
Rooms are limited, please contact landlord in [email protected]

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.