International Education program (IB program, legal education) in Vietnam?

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jenifer2212
International Education program (IB program, legal education) in Vietnam?

Hi, would someone please give me information on international educations programs in Vietnam? I'll move to Vietnam next month, I want to prepare for my kid.
Many thanks

Limits

Hey guys, I have stayed in Vietnam for almost 5 years and my son is studying at EIS. Good school though. You might want to check their website: eishcmc.com

Blooded

I think IB is a great programe. It aims to develop inquiries, knowledge and caring skills for young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. In HCMC there are 2 schools that offer IB through all ages: EIS and ISHCMC.

Mindy Vickery

I think EIS is a better choice

Alaxandrya

Yup, in Vietnam there're many private schools named "international schools". Be aware dude.

Kinda Lee

Just want you to know, D.7 and D.2 have different types of International Schools. There are many cirriculums: American, French, British, IB.

Tita Nguyen

I think 2 months aint enough to prepare actually. Btw you can take a look at The International Baccalaureate (IB) :)

TanaPa

Are you considering school for your children?

MilkPig

I have the same question with u

Jenifer2212

Not yet, I just moved to HCM last week and been looking for new school for my son. My wife and son will move here in the next July. I just have 2 months to set up everything, gosh!

MilkPig

Sorry for late reply. I think above opinion are reasonable, you should think of them. Wish you find a suitable school for your son quickly.

Jenifer2212

You are welcome, thanks all for your suggests.

Jenifer2212

:)

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.