Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm Ms. Vui - who is special making all of services for expats in Vietnam.

Pls contact to me some services as:

1. Working permit:
• Granted to new work permit
• Extended work permit
• Re- granted work permit.

2. Temporary resident card:
• Enough documents
• Lacking documents
3. Extending visa:
• Visa on arrival ( we can make visa on arrival for all country on the world)
• 3 months with tourism or business visa
• 6 months with business visa
• 1 year with business visa
Note : you can take visa at Airport or Vietnam Embassy in oversea.

• Extention visa with 3 months, 6 months, 1 year single or multiple visa.
Please contact us for detail info.

4. Driver license:
• Car driver license
• Motorbike driver license

5. Legalization

6. Translation:

7. And some services for expats in here.

Please contact to me by info:

105/45/11, 59 Street, 14 Ward, Go Vap District, HCM
Consultant manager: Ms.Vui
Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: vuinguyensg | YM ID: vuinguyenv
Hotline/zalo/viber: [+84] 0904 701 899 - 0915232086

Visa - Work Permit - Resident Card - Legalization - Driver License - Apec Card....

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.