Vietnam's administrative formalities ...easy or not?

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Johnny (not verified)
Vietnam's administrative formalities ...easy or not?

Hello everyone! I’m from Sunviet company. As you can know, expats live in Vietnam often have trouble in administrative formalities. So my company is all the expats’s friend. We’re major in applying visa, driving license, work permit… with our company, Vietnam's administrative formalities are so easy nowadays. With many years helping people around Vietnam, we really sure that we can help you go through any problems, give us a chance and we'll do all our best to help you.
Feel free to contact us.
Hot line: 0912565368 (Mr. Hung/Johnny)
Head office: 6 Floor, Smart View Building, 163-165 Tran Hung Dao st, Dist 1, Hochiminh
Rep office: 119/24/4 Ho Dac Di Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
Yahoo: hunglemanh1982
Live chat: yahoo: hunglemanh1982 Skype: vietnamvisas
Tel: 08 22374842 Fax: 08 35592801 Mail to: [email protected]

Johnny (not verified)

Hi there...if you want to know more infomations, please give me your email address...you can ask me any questions, i'll do my best to help [email protected]

Anonymous

[11:42:54 AM] *VIETNAM VISA SERVICES*: hi there, here is some vietnam visa information for your reference
1/ Fill out the secure online application form in the attachment.
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s).
2/ Confirm and pay
Please double check to ensure the information is correct,
You can make payment via Western Union.
(full name: LE MANH HUNG/ ID CARD NO. 172353155 – HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM)

3/ Get approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival.
After half of working day, one day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one), please note that you can apply the pre- approval letter for 1, 2, 3 month before the entry date.

YOU WILL:
• Get visa approval letter via email (attachment).
• Print out the letter
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 multiple entry visa)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports

4/ Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.

the service charge for Vietnam visa approval letter:
+ Single entry: 1 month – 25 US$ // 3 months – 30 US$
+ Multiple entry: 1 month – 25 US$ // 3 months – 45 US$
Note: above price is exclude the Vietnam visa stamping fee at our international airport: 1 month and 3 month - single 45 usd
and 1 month multiple entries: 65 usd
and 3 month multiple entries: 95 usd

or you can find me at: [email protected]

Thank you, JOHNNY

Anonymous

This post has been somewhat of a revelation to me.

Anonymous

Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.