Original Bootcamp Vietnam - Providing an outdoor fitness experience and weight loss method with qualified instructors

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
bootcampvn (not verified)
Original Bootcamp Vietnam - Providing an outdoor fitness experience and weight loss method with qualified instructors

Attention Recruits!

Ho Chi Minh City's first Boot Camp experience is now so popular in its district one location that Original Boot Camp Vietnam is opening additional sessions on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings from 6am until 7am at the Nguyen Luong Bang Youth Stadium which is located at 3P Nguyen Luong Bang, Phu My Hung, district 7.

Under the watchful eye of trained Vietnamese and English speaking fitness instructors, recruits will spend an hour following varied and fun group exercises designed to build physical and mental endurance as well as working to increase your overall strength and burning any unwanted fat. The pace is adapted to meet different needs and levels of fitness and a lot of support is offered by instructors trained in Malaysia by Original Boot Camp Vietnam.

For more information call 0946456016 or email [email][email protected][/email]

Check out our website: bootcamp.com.vn for all up to date info on Original Bootcamp Vietnam!

Anonymous

I am not certain if this is the proper place to post this, nevertheless I have a heartfelt issue.

I've started exercising quite a lot (anaerobic) but am slightly underweight and female. I want to gain strength rather than be visibly muscular, but I'm scared that exercising like this might make me lose weight instead. Would using protein shakes prevent this from happening?.

insurance (not verified)

For hottest news you have to pay a visit internet and on the web I found this site
as a most excellent website for most up-to-date updates.

Anonymous

Do you need free nexon cash? If therefore then continue reading! you can get nexon cash by going to our web site.

Anonymous

Do you need free nexon cash? If therefore then continue reading! you can get nexon cash by going to our web site.

Anonymous

Terracoins, the world’s third decentralized, open source electronic currency, is beginning to turn heads. Right now the virtual money is trading at around nine dollars USD in real money. It’s also considered by some to be the most dangerous project on the Internet.

Unlike the various virtual currencies that have found traction (and attracted some controversy) in the world of massive multiplayer online games, where they’re used to purchase virtual farms or weapons for slaying Orcs, Bitcoin and Terracoins have a more serious glimmer.Litecoin Forum rely on a novel mechanism – developed by a Chinese computer science student – by which value is accumulated through peer-to-peer networks. They can’t be stolen, nor can their cost be artificially altered; transactions based on them are 100% untraceable.

money trees lyrics (not verified)

How is it that I can search the net for hours and may only uncover one superior blog?
Thank you for the excellent post. I'm determined to study
extra from you at a later time.

money trees lyrics (not verified)

How is it that I can search the net for hours and may only uncover one superior blog?
Thank you for the excellent post. I'm determined to study
extra from you at a later time.

Anonymous

Terracoins, the world’s third decentralized, open source electronic currency, is beginning to turn heads. Right now the virtual money is trading at around nine dollars USD in real money. It’s also considered by some to be the most dangerous project on the Internet.

Unlike the various virtual currencies that have found traction (and attracted some controversy) in the world of massive multiplayer online games, where they’re used to purchase virtual farms or weapons for slaying Orcs, Bitcoin and Terracoins have a more serious glimmer.Litecoin Forum rely on a novel mechanism – developed by a Chinese computer science student – by which value is accumulated through peer-to-peer networks. They can’t be stolen, nor can their cost be artificially altered; transactions based on them are 100% untraceable.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.