3 months Multiple entry Visa On Arrival

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)
3 months Multiple entry Visa On Arrival

Hi,

Does anyone know for sure if we can apply for 3 months multiple entry Visa On Arrival?

Some say that the law has changed recently and we can only apply for a single entry visa if we want to have visa on arrival, but multiple entry visa should be processed via Vietnamese embassy.

I am speaking about 3 months visa.

any recent reliable info will help.

Thanks

Anonymous (not verified)

Yess, I have just applied for a private 3 months multiple entry visa on arrival via http://www.e-vietnamvisa.com and I got the letter of approval in 1 day and a half. Very efficient service!
They said that, in emergency cases, 3 month multiple or single entry visa can be issued within 2 hours. Awesome!

Anonymous (not verified)

Yess, I have just applied for a private 3 months multiple entry visa on arrival via http://www.e-vietnamvisa.com and I got the letter of approval in 1 day and a half. Very efficient service!
They said that, in emergency cases, 3 month multiple or single entry visa can be issued within 2 hours. Awesome!

Anonymous

It is no problem getting a 3 month multiple entry visa which you pick up at airport on arrival. Suggest that you apply online first so you get your acceptance letter. This letter you give to the Visa office which is on the left hand side just before passport control if you arrive at HCM International

Anonymous

I'm curious as to what they charged you for your 3 mth Multi visa?

vietnam visa on arrival (not verified)

Alternatively, if you wish to make a visa in a very short notice, you can avail the
rush Vietnam visa service. With all of the laundry,
ironing and everything else to do, this is an easy chore they can do from an early age until they leave for college.
There are several different types of visas available, including
30-day and 90-day visas, and multiple entry visas which will allow you to leave Vietnam and return without
having to make a separate application for a visa each
time.

Anonymous

The cost of the visa stamps went up in Jan. My airport "stamp" was $95 USD and the cost of the service was about $30 (can't remember for sure, but I remember it was less than anyone else I'd seen).

Anonymous

The cost of the visa stamps went up in Jan. My airport "stamp" was $95 USD and the cost of the service was about $30 (can't remember for sure, but I remember it was less than anyone else I'd seen).

tomo

The cost for all tourist visas went up (nearly doubled) in January. :( It's not exactly going to help the tourism industry in Vietnam.

Anonymous

If potential tourists are worried about $20, maybe it's best they stay at home, when was the last time the Visa charges increase?

Anonymous

Thanks, My Vietnam Visa.com is still advertising a 1 month Multi only, 3 month single, ( but when I e-mailed them asking about a 3 month multi, they assured me they can do one????? )

Anonymous

I'm curious as to what they charged you for your 3 mth Multi visa?

Anonymous

I arrived from the US on Jan 5 and was granted a multiple-entry 90 day visa. I went through www.smiletravelvietnam.com and had no issues. Their service was quick and reliable.

Anonymous

I just received an e-mail from myvnvisa.com, they say they are still doing them.

tomo

I can't speak to VOA but getting 3-month multiple re-entry visas inside the country is no problem as is getting it from Vietnamese embassies in neighboring countries like Cambodia.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.