Cosy serviced apartment for rent in district 3

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
vertu_09
Cosy serviced apartment for rent in district 3

Brand-new serviced apartment for rent in Rach Bung Binh street, District 3. 7mins drive to Saigon center in district 1.

This is an elegantly furnished living area with very nice, well decorated, furnished . Tivi, fridge, air-conditioning, fan, cable tv, internet connection, water, cleaning everyday, security 24/7

Units: Studio apartment 30 sqm : 400$ ( available from 11/5/2014 )
Units: Studio apartment 40 sqm : 500$ (avai from 1/8/2014)
Units: 2bedrooms, 1 bathroom: 750 $( avai from 24/7/2014)

Furnishing condition: Fully furnished

Rental includes: Management fee, water usage, internet, cable TV, cleaning service (except Sunday & public holiday), linen changing (1 time per week)

Rental excludes:tTax, electricity, laundry, telephone

Amenities: Sofa, beds, mattresses, dining table, chairs, television, fridge, air-conditioner system, cable TV, ADSL high speed internet, elevator, parking.

Surrounding area: 10 minutes to Notre Dam church, Diamon plaza, Kumho Asiana, Ben Thanh market, 5 minutes to Maximart super market, 15 minutes to air-port.

Please, do not hesitate to call me or send me an email :

Ms Nancy : 093.882.97.27

Email : dra[email protected]

For more information contact us at

https://www.facebook.com/apartment.info

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.