Looking for english teacher for a 13 year-old girl ( 8th grade)

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
hvnt8934
Looking for english teacher for a 13 year-old girl ( 8th grade)

Hi all!

I have a younger sister, 13 years old now. She loves to learn english and though she has been studying for a while but cos she is living in the countryside with my parents so she doesn't get good opportunities to practice speaking and do some grammar checkings. To be honest, education in rural areas are not that good comparing with Ho chi minh city. I believe you understand well how education system is in Vietnam. I would love to have someone to teach and guide her through online classes (skype ) as it's summer now, time can be flexible. It can be around 6- 12 hours /week depending on the price that you can offer.

If anyone is interested, please let me know more details regarding a bit about yourself, time/schedule and price/ hour @ [email protected]
I will try to respond to your e-mail asap.

Thank you

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.