We FIX & Replace new screen/ glass for iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxy - IT Services

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
VN-Business-Ass...
We FIX & Replace new screen/ glass for iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxy - IT Services

Hi Neighbourhood,

We provide the services to help your life easier for staying, doing the business and working in Vietnam.

My partner friend is IT engineer who is very good computers, laptops, Ipads, Iphones ( Apple, Dell ).

We can fix and replace new screens for iPads, iPhones, Samsung Galaxy for your broken by accident, dropped, or angrily broke or even testing with Apple quality...

Here are our services:

- Replace the new ipad screens: Ipad 2, Ipad 3, Ipad 4, Ipad Air.
- Replace the new screen for Iphone 4-4S, Iphone 5-5S-5C.
- Supply the new laptop battery & adapter for all kinds of laptops: Apple/ Macbook, Sony, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Dell, Toshiba...
- IT services: network LAN, WAN, Wi-fi, wireless, security camera, laptop backup hard drives, IP telephone.
- Refill the Ink cartridges, toner, inkjet for your printers.

Please text us at 0908 18 7980 about your device, the make and model number. We'll give you the quote for your requirements.

Just stay where you're ! You don't have to go around anywhere. We'll deliver our services to your house, apt., villa...at your door.

Please save/ keep this e-mail because you'll certainly need it one day.

Cheers,
Hoang Hai (Mr)
Cellfone.: 0908 18 7980
[email protected]

Anonymous (not verified)

Hi there,

I unfortunately dropped my Samsung Galaxy S6 recently and while the glass screen is not broken, there is purple, blue, and black ink leaking across the LCD display. I want to get it fixed but I'm currently in Dalat. Im hoping to be in Ho Chi Minh City in 2 weeks but I was wondering if it's an issue that should be taken care of immediately before there are any hardware issues? And approximately how much would it cost to fix it?

Thank you!

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.