Brand new apartment in The Bridgeview, Dist 7

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
vertu_09
Brand new apartment in The Bridgeview, Dist 7

- Located in the second city’s District 7, just about four kilometers from the central downtown district.

- EHome 5 The Bridgeview condominium project places in Nam Long Urban Area which is a fully programmed area with complete infrastructure, available amenities such as: community club, gym, swimming pool, riverside-park, nursery school….

- This is the nicest apartment because it is located on the highest floor and has a view of the Phu My Bridge. Very good feng shui if you believe in it ^^

- With 60sqm, the apartment has 1 bedroom with double bed, living room with a single bed next to the window and kitchen with full furnished, just bring luggage. The apartment with nice design, quiet, nature light and airy, you do not need to use the air conditioner

Rental/month: 750 USD including management fees

Feel free to contact me any time via mobile phone:
Ms. Nancy 090.309.0088
Email: [email protected]
Fanpage : https://www.facebook.com/apartments.info

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.