A business hotel in Hanoi

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
emerald
A business hotel in Hanoi

Welcome to Hanoi Vietnam!
First of all, I am so happy when you come to Viet Nam for travelling or business trip.
Hanoi is the capital of Viet Nam while Ho Chi Minh City ( Sai Gon ) is the biggest city of Viet Nam. I believe that there are some people who think HCM is capital of Viet Nam.
As you can see, Ha Noi has many hotels or motel for foreigners travelling here. And one of my hotel I would like to recommends for all of you is Emerald Hotel located at near the heart of Ha Noi.
From here you will feel so relax because it is a quite hotel and near some beautiful landscapes such as Hoan Kiem Lake , The Huc Bridge…
And if you are business, after a long day for working and meeting, you come back the hotel with the best services provided from the hotel.
To get more information about this hotel, please contact us via:
http://emeraldhotel.com.vn/ or 84-4-38229090
Hope see you at Hanoi, Viet nam

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.