YOUNG STYLE APARTMENT – 2 BRS – EASY TO D.1 - $1400 FOR RENT BINH THANH DISTRICT

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
sophiangomc009
YOUNG STYLE APARTMENT – 2 BRS – EASY TO D.1 - $1400 FOR RENT BINH THANH DISTRICT

Pearl Plaza - 561A Dien Bien Phu, W.25, Binh Thanh Dist.

DETAILS:
Convenient traffic: extremely fast to go to districts 1, 2, 3 (just few minutes) and to the Tan Son Nhat International Airport is only 15 minutes.
Area 92 sqm, 1400 usd/month, 10th floor, high view. The apartment has 2 BRs, 2 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1living room. Fully luxurious funished. This apartment is very nice with young style.
Amenities: mini mart, café, restaurants, spa, gym room, banks, medical center, kindergarten, laundry service, security,…
Especial: beautiful swimming pool at the 6th floor (view: nice city).
Many residents would prefer apartments of this project.
Suitable for a nice family or couple, businessman or someone who loves young style and luxurious.
I’m sure it will make you glad! Leave your phone number when you contact me, please!
❃ CONTACT:
GIA VIET REAL ESTATE
SALE : MS. NGÔ MINH CHÂU
PHONE: 0913 112 911 (viber)
Web: http://chothuecanhocaocap.vn/
Mail: [email protected]ail.com
Facebook: [email protected]
Please contact us for advice and recommend the best apartments.
We specialize in leasing, management and consignment of luxury apartment projects such as: Binh Thanh District, D.2, D.1. And a number of other projects in Ho Chi Minh City.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.