SUNRISE CITY HIGH-END APARTMENT FOR LEASE IN DICT.7, HCMC, VIETNAM

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
Belle Le
SUNRISE CITY HIGH-END APARTMENT FOR LEASE IN DICT.7, HCMC, VIETNAM

Across Nguyen Huu Tho ground with nearly 1km length record. Sunrise City is considered the highlight of the scale and striking architecture in Saigon South Gateway District 7.
The project consists of 12 towers with a height from 31-35 floors. District 1 center: 2.7 km. Sunrise City is invested in accordance with high standards of international stature.
Internal Utility: Swimming Pool, Gym, Steam Bath Room, Jogging Track, Restaurant, Cafe, Pharmacy, Bank, Supermarket, Children's Play Area...
External Utility: Lotte mart, SC Vivo City, FV Hospital, Vstar School, RMIT University…
I’m a leasing executive at Novaland Group. We always bring the best accomodation to the foreigners with many types of apartment as follows:
- 1 bedroom (53sqm – 60sqm): $650 - $750
- 2 bedrooms (76sqm – 99sqm): $800 - $1000
- 3 bedrooms (120sqm – 147sqm): $1200 - $1300
- Penthouse (184sqm – 200 sqm): $2500- $3500
If you need more information, please feel free to contact me via email: [email protected] or cellphone number Ms.Ngoc (+84) 902855386 (no consultant fee).

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.