PIANO LESSON FOR BEGINNER

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
Vanessa Phan
PIANO LESSON FOR BEGINNER

Hello Everyone!!
My name is Trân. You can call me : Ms Trân or Ms Vanessa.
If your need to looking for a piano teacher for yourself or for kids from 4 years old so Here I am . I've been teaching piano for 6 years in program of Alfred Piano which ís very appropriate for beginner piano student from 4 years old.

And I also give piano lesson for adult too. Some of my adult student could play some songs after few months learn piano with me . So if you want to play dont be hesitate to contact me . i will here to make your dream come true.

Time :
2 days/week ( 1hour/day/person)
OR 1 day/week (1hour or 1h30'/day) - in case you or your kids don't have time .
With kids (beginner) from 4 yrs old I will give them 30 mins/lesson .

Price:
350.000 - 400.000 VND /1 hour lesson/person ( at your place - depend on location)
300.000 VND/ 1 hour lesson ( at my place - Tan Binh Dist)

I am friendly and enthusiastic to help you or your kids enjoy the lesson and love playing piano.

At this time, I am now teaching at Dist 2 ( vista tower, estella height, Thao Dien) , D1,D3,Binh Thanh...

** UPDATED : At this time I have available just few slot time : Monday - Friday morning, Tuesday 3:00pm - 4:00pm and Thursday 3:00pm - 5:00pm ( priority: Vista or Thao Dien Area), Saturday from 9am - 10am and after 5pm

if you are interested in please feel free to contact me ( Email : [email protected]).
Or text me 0915 37 39 40 (viber, imess, WhatsApp,Zalo).

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.