Phu My Hung house rentals

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Java (not verified)
Phu My Hung house rentals

I am moving to HCMC in July to work at an international school in Districy 7, Phu My Hung area. I would like to get a two bedroom townhouse or house and spend $600 to 750 each month on rent, no more. Is this range reasonable in the PhuMYhung area or not? I will have help from my school with locating a place and ranslation, at least I think I will. I want to be able to walk or bicycle to work, especially at first.

Thank you.

PS- I have read the other blogs about renting in HCMC and am not interested in District 1.

Edited by tomo on 2013-06-09 11:18
Anonymous (not verified)

FYI

Finding the best clinical service for your children?? Visit Family Medical Practice!

Our Pediatric services include: Emergency Services & Outpatient Services. More detail: http://www.vietnammedicalpractice.com/en/our-medical-services/pediatrics/

Contact us:
FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE HCMC
DIAMOND PLAZA CLINIC
34 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 3822 7848

FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE
DISTRICT 2 CLINIC
95 Thao Dien Street, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 3744 2000

CARE1 - EXECUTIVE HEALTH CARE CENTER & CLINIC
The Manor 1, 91 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 3514 0757

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.