Life in Vietnam for Teaching English

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
S.A.Alagarsamy (not verified)
Life in Vietnam for Teaching English

sir
I wish tomove to Vietnam...iam 72 with postgraduate degrees and i wasa science teacher...but intersted to teach English and make a small life in Saigon...i can teach Science English and poetry

Kerri (not verified)

I agree with the above comment in that the demand for English Language teachers is much higher. However, it's not uncommon for foreigners to get teaching jobs in other subjects, especially in Vietnamese Universities. It may be worth contacting a few of the big universities, for example RMIT or HUTECH to see if they're recruiting at the moment.

Hope this helps!

http://cokerri.wordpress.com

tomo

There's more demand for English teachers than science teachers! It's unfortunate but that's the economic situation. I think Vietnam needs better science education though.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.