Work visa and health concerns

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lynne (not verified)
Work visa and health concerns

Hi. Do you know if Vietnam will refuse a work permit on the basis of very mild depression or slightly elevated (high normal) blood pressure? The BP is because of the antidepressant I take, so they are related but have had NO effect on my ability to work or live for the past 5 years.

Anonymous

Hi Lynne,

I am Alex now work for a moving company in Hochiminh City, Vietnam. Because you are new comer so i can help you when you are in Vietnam and can help you if possible. I provide move services to many foreigners living and working in Vietnam and am acquainted with them. Please let me know your needs and where you are now. For more information, please contact as follows:

Alex (Mr.)
Cell: 84.983730918
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
www.vinamoves.com

Anonymous

Hi Lynne,

I am Alex now work for a moving company in Hochiminh City, Vietnam. Because you are new comer so i can help you when you are in Vietnam and can help you if possible. I provide move services to many foreigners living and working in Vietnam and am acquainted with them. Please let me know your needs and where you are now. For more information, please contact as follows:

Alex (Mr.)
www.vinamoves.com

Anonymous

Hi Lynne,

Alex (Mr.)
www.vinamoves.com

Anonymous

Thank you both for your comments and reassurance. Will be in HCMC soon!!

tomo

I can assure you that far sicker people are working in Vietnam.

Anonymous

Hi Lynne,
Well, It depend on what and what kind of company you will apply. Normally, they will require the general health testing (high, weight, eye, nose, mouth, teeth.... including blood pressuser) however, I think it does not make you refused.
Good luck to you,
Quan Phi

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.