For Those who want to speak Vietnamese in a short time

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
Last post
maijenny
For Those who want to speak Vietnamese in a short time

Hello Everyone,

I am Jenny, working as a food safety auditor and also a vietnamese teacher for foreigners in Ho Chi Minh city. I have taught some learners from America, Australia for 2 years. If you are interested in learning vietnamese and want to speak this language in a short time, I will be a appropriate tutor. With my experience, my teaching method you can definitely use vietnamese to communicate.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via mobile number 01285 700 045 or my email [email protected] if you want to learn vietnamese. The charge will be 12.5$/person but only 15$ for 2 persons learning at the same time. In addition to, learning place will be your place.

Wishing you have a happy life in Viet Nam

All the best!

Jenny

P/S:If you need any information or any help in Ho Chi Minh city, I will be glad to help and advice (It will be totally free) :)

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.