How to travel and find a hotel in Vietnam

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

1 post / 0 new
Bluesky (not verified)
How to travel and find a hotel in Vietnam

Hi everyone,
Last month I had the occasion to travel to Vietnam, it was a really wonderful trip. I visited almost the principal cities in Vietnam, from North to Sud, from Sapa, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay to Da Nang, Nha Trang and Mui Ne beaches.
I love Vietnam by its natural lanscapes, its culture, its people and also its foods....It is one of my unforgettable experiences in Vietnam.
Vietnam is a relatively safe country to visit. As a woman, I have travelled extensively in Vietnam on my own with absolutely no problems.
Furthermore, I could find the hotels with best prices and friendly and hospitable services thanks to the travel agency Checkin Vietnam.
If you are interested in it, you can visit their website [link removed due to potential spam]
Have a great trip in Vietnam !

Edited by tomo on 2012-11-22 16:11
© 2010-2014 Saigonist.