pls suggest a good school for my daughter

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
kenn (not verified)
pls suggest a good school for my daughter

hi tomo, i have searched for a good school in vietnam thru the net, i found the International to be very expensive. We are filipinos soon moving to ho chi minh. I am looking for a good school and with reasonable tuition fees. Can you suggest one for us? My daughter will be in secondary level. tks

tomo

Yes, the international schools are quite expensive.

I've heard these are okay:

Saigon South International School
British International School

Others, no recommendation:

American International School (AIS)
Australian International School - Vietnam
Renaissance International School Saigon

Anonymous

Hi. There is also the Canadian International School, which is where I will be working as a teacher/librarian. All of our teachers are Canadian certified teachers, which means we all have a regular university degree, plus another degree in education. The students at our school graduate with a Canadian diploma, which is a good one to have. Our secondary program is small at present, but growing. And for the students' final year, they have the option of attending a Canadian school too. Just thought I should throw our hat in the ring there. :)

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.