Living & Marriage In Vietnam

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shawn (not verified)
Living & Marriage In Vietnam

Hi Fellow Friend Out There,
My Name Is Shawn From Singapore , I looking Forward To Live In Vietnam & Marry A Local Pure Vietnam Girl.
Any Angel Can Give Me Some Advise Please?
Where To Find A Nice Girl ?
Which Part Of Vietnam Should i Stay ?
Who Want Be My Friends Can Email Me : [email protected]
Your Grateful Advise is Greatly Appreciated.
Thank You Very Much =)

Anonymous

UK citizen, spent most of my life in Australia. I am 54, have technical trades in Electrical and fitness instructor. have V/N g/f in HCMC. what prospects are there of me findong working and staying in V/N? I have about A$50,000 of savings, can i buy small business or start up somewhere?

tomo

Your prospects for finding work as an electrician or fitness instructor are fairly slim compared to teaching English. You can stay in Vietnam fairly easily and live off of your savings for quite awhile. If you can budget $1000/month then you could live many years, perhaps supplemented by some part-time teaching work.

I would not jump into business right away. You'll want to understand how business works in Vietnam first. You may go down the route of marrying your girlfriend in order to make doing business much easier, versus being a foreign owner.

Anonymous

Hi, with your saving, you can settle down in Vietnam and start your small business. However, you will spend some time and money to get familiar with vietnamese custom, cuture and people, and law... after that you will have enough clue to open or buy a small bunisess here
Regards,
Quan Phi
Bao Ngoc Hotel
Yahoo: dongquan1812
Mobile: +84 126 468 7799.
Email: [email protected]

Anonymous

Thank You Very Much For The Reply I will call you for more info , hope we can be friend =)

Anonymous

Hi Shawn,
It depends on many things: how's your appearance, your career, your charateristic, behavior, how's the girl you want to find, and finally, as people say, it depend on your fate :) The first step is find out vietnamese culture, people, custom, style...., after that thinking carefully about move on to Vietnan. After that, just move on to Vietnam and you will find the right girl.
Good luck to you,
Quan Phi
Bao Ngoc Hotel
Yahoo: dongquan1812
Mobile: +84 126 468 7799.
Email: [email protected]

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.