Moving to Can Tho City

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Teresa (not verified)
Moving to Can Tho City

Dois anyone on this forum live in Can Tho City? i will be a Fulbright professor there beginning at the end of August and am interested in advice as to where to live (or NOT to live), good real estate agents, where to shop for foreign foods, etc.

Many thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Sorry the telephone number should be 01284729038

Anonymous

Hi I live in Can Tho city.Can Tho is a relatively safe city to live. You can choose to live close to shopping center supermarket like BigC shopping center its a good location since it is close to many things...universities,ninh kieu warf,supermarkets, coffee,restaurants,parks,clinics, hospital. Try telephone numbers 1284729038 for help wit home rental and others...Eat and dining in Can Tho city is cheap . Try eating at the local eateries and it will save you a lot of money.enjoy natural scenery and friendly people. Medical and dental here are cheap so get it done while you are here. At night, get down to cai khe center for a lot of uor nguyen viet hong or upscale entertainment food drinks live concert music night shopping on nguyen trai or tran van kheo street or 30/4 street or shop in shopping mall Big C,good stay

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.