University contact Fulbright app

Welcome to the Saigonist Expat Forum! Anyone is welcome to ask and answer questions here and there's no need to create an account.

Ask anything related to living and working in Saigon or Vietnam. All that I ask in return is that you look at the existing topics and try to help others with any information that you know.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)
University contact Fulbright app


I'm in the process of applying for a Fulbright to Vietnam. I'm looking for a Vietnamese University in HCMC or the Mekong Delta Area. The University needs to have an art or design department. Any ideas or Contacts. This definitely needs to be a Vietnamese University so RMIT etc will not work.
Any ideas or contacts???

Edited by Anonymous on 2012-08-11 11:45

Some ideas for you are ADS (I think it's Art and Design School) on Ly Chinh Thang in HCMC, Truong Dai Hoc Kien Truc (University of Architecture). There's another art school on Phan Dang Luu or Bach Dang Street (same street, changes names) near No Trang Long. These are all in Saigon.

© 2010-2014 Saigonist.